Monday, March 11

Raspberry Satin Slightly Faded


Human with being. I just love the feeling of the magic of knowing compared to the unknown. There is no such thing without reason. It is just an excuse, which has to be stopped. Step up and admit. And all the things that I used to be afraid suddenly faded, and you become my most favorite thing on earth. The heat yesterday my dear was so overwhelming, made me sick to death and the most afraid part is not knowing. I came to realize the astonishing part of being a scientist, finding the knowledge not for fame, not for satisfaction but just enough to have the secure feeling of knowing. Just a statement from him made me breath again, not because he is a doctor but he just know how to make me feel secured by blurting out any fact he could get and I believed.I just love the combination of peach and turquoise, it describes my feeling pretty well. I just love to just mix up everything, cause I know it it will blend well. I do not know if i could this but I just want to be yours