Monday, December 31

You are alive


I have to type this down in the midst of fireworks welcoming two thousand thirteen. I have to stop and breath. It feels like my life hit the pause button somewhere in the middle of April to October, and hit play at the end of two thousand twelve. Because I started to feel again. One Republic was right. I have been too ignorant of my feeling cause I am just too scared to feel. Dumb. In the end I broke people’s heart. I don’t feel good at all. Time to get my loved ones on top of the list, cause I just couldn’t put everyone on the top. Not everyone deserved me. Period. My best friends are on a mission to teach me how to feel and become a woman, and think like a woman. Crap, I think lika a man? but I still love them. 

Anyway, I feel blessed. While you are being ignorant at some point, there is a few people lining up who cares so much about you. Time to give back some love. And foremost is, I feel there is something that I lost in two thousand twelve and I found it now when midnight strikes. I found Safwan

It is my own self