Monday, December 24

Summernight Clouds

As I am writing this, Stuck On A Feeling by Jackson Water vibrating through my ear. It is not about the song, it is about the guy that made me feel this way. How we could we tell each other the same stories about how we met, in a different version every time, and yet never fail to make it sound it was for the first time. The funny part is we could always twisting it up, to make it more concise and clearer just to make it more understandable by heart

The truth is, the feeling is indescribable and your smile is the answer. I feel I want to record every words you said in my entire life cause it has been my silence for the past few years, it is the word that I could not find but never stop searching .And if this doesn’t work out, who’s gonna say all the words on my behalf?

No one