Friday, December 14

Another Saturday







Today is the mid of December, another halfway to 2013. Countless days finally been counted to the new page of year. Changes has been made here and there. Some are good, some are bad. All I can say is the faith still the same. I believe in the power of if you are not doing anything to change the world, that you should be doing something else. Comparison is still thief of joy, so don’t worry. I know my 24 is going to end soon, very soon. I wanna indulge myself in God, books and family. Words is still the superpower.

Sometimes, we question the things we know. I do that all the times, I can’t accept things that I can’t digest, things I left without being understandable will poisoned me sooner or later. That is why I am destined to be a scientist. And I am wondering why I am blogging, when I was analyzing the techniques of tissue engineering. Distraction. Oh yes, I am going out with him in a few hours, meeting the familiar faces again. I feel belong. And I was browsing my Pinterest, and saw the Christmas jello. Oh I love being random. Happy Saturday xx