Sunday, April 10

For The First Time



She’s annoying. She’s childish. She’s spoiled. She always steal my purse, my shirt, my pants, my lipgloss, my handbags, my earings, my necklace, my watch, my bracelet, my food, my shades, my jackets, my ruler, my pencil and etc. I did steal hers too. In fact A LOT :D She never do the dishes , laundry, sweeping, or help mom cooking bla bla. We do pull each other hair, shouting at each other a lot and cry while face to face sleeping in bed. Amazing. She nags a lot too. nasib baik sayang.

As we grow older, we grow apart. When I am having my dinner, you are just going to school. When I am having my breakfast, you are having your dinner. Sigh. I apologized for not being there when you first time fall in love, or crying your heart loud for stupid boyfriend or your friends being backstabber. I am not there.

I cant wait to go home. To do all of the above for the first time again. Happy 20th Birthday Sapura. May all your dream come true. I love you more and more everyday cause you are just simply uniquely perfect to be my annoying youngest sister :D