Friday, February 18

We Own The Sky, Together

What is your reason of life?

Success in your life? ok that's general.

4flat in every semester?

Become a billionaire?

Think about this for a moment.I was 12 years old when representing my school in netball tournament, then malas nak maen konon2. sakit perot. Then my coach excluded me. Suddenly, my English teacher approached me and asking why I am not playing. I told her I got stomachache. Then she said "Sakit perut je, kesian kawan2 penat maen, pergilah tolong" ;
I was stunned. Even for a simple thing such as of playing netball time sekolah rendah;

Dont play because you want to be the best netball player, play to help your friend playing, even how small it means;

Even you are not the shooter.

For whoever we are in future, how rich we are and how famous we have become, even how hard it is , do spare your heart for other people.

Even just for a short moment that anyone will hardly remember.

And for my teacher, I still remember how deeply your eyes looking at me at that moment; hoping me to understand the importance to have the bigger heart. Cheers!

Al-Fatihah to my dear teacher