Monday, February 14

Malam Bulan Dipagar Bintang



Malam bulan dipagari bintang
Makin indah jika dipandang


This song by Allahyarham Tan Sri P Ramlee, stuck in my head when walking to the Stats class this evening. Khusyuk sgt dgr lagu x sedar only few people in the class at 3:36pm, class start at 3.35pm. Crap! class cancel rupenye (masa snow ribut2 xnk pulak cancel, masa weather da cantik, smgt nk gy class, gy cancel plak) mana taknya cikgu hantar email tengahari tadi. And who check email 3 hours before that class? definitely not me. Tu la Bashira, ada iphone ape gune. pakai 3310 je la.

Okay, since I really love to think deep on song lyric, here my insight. The moon is ugly without stars. It looks like just a random circle in the sky. Period. But when it is surrounded by the shining stars.....

The moon suddenly become sooooooo pretty! It turn out that no matter how ugly you are, when you have good friends & family around you, you are becoming beautiful too.

I have my good friends & family with lovely heart to die for, whom I can say, shaped who I am now . Close your eyes, and find yours too so that you can become the moon


with the shining stars :-)

"Apparently, I am in the middle (konon macam bulan la kat tengah2 tu :D) with all the beautiful friends during Thanksgiving Break 2010. I miss mine back in high school and primary school too. Sigh"