Saturday, February 26

Heartbroken


I was walking through the freezing and the sea of Americans wearing green making their own holiday of St Patty. Of all the colors, why green? yucks despite the fact that I am the only one wearing red in the middle of green, definitely look like traffic light.

Suddenly, I heard a guy's voice excuse me-excuse me non stop. African American guy with 50 cents look, VERY tall and of course with sweet innocent face ( bulu mata melentik y'alls)

Him : Do you know where the nearest PNC Bank ATM machine ?

Me : Come walk with me, I am going there too.
Datangla terkedek2 lagi 2 orang kawan die. Very comel; despite the fact that they look like
gangster.

Him : Where do you come from?

Me : Malaysia

Him: Where is that? (Memang tadi rasa muke dorang sweet, sekarang rasa cm nk sebat je )

Me : Do you know Singapore? ( Rela x rela gunakan jugakla Singapore as standpoint)

Him : Yeahhh I heard of Singapore

Me: Yeah Malaysia is just north of Singapore

Kawan dia : Yeahhh I am sorry, Americans are retarded you know

Me : Do you know Google?

Him : Ahhhhh c'mon maannnnnnn, thats hurt

Me : Just smiling away

Dalam hati : You hurt mine too
*
*
*
*
*
*

Masa nak sampai; he said the part that mend my broken heart

Him : You know what, you come all the way from Malaysia just to walk me to the ATM machine

Me : Yes, I think I did :-) *melted*

By the way, alang-alang da melted kan, I watched amazing love story zaman remaja with my girlfriends. The thing about this movie is that every time I watch this, it always feel like the first time


Adit & Tinta from Eiffel I’m In Love


Even though “garang" , this Adit totally blow my mind away, but the best part is my boyfriend does the same too except the “garang" part.


I am definitely one of the lucky bitch alive

grateful :)