Monday, November 26

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Suffocated,
I need Iphone. I need to capture the memories that passing me like lighting struck in the middle of nowhere. I am afraid the hardcore love gonna pass me without a trail, except in my heart. On the positive side, who knows I will remember it better this way. Still it suffocates me. 

I noticed there is new apps of InstaQuote in the market. I can’t wait to grab it on my hand to snap every moment of it, anything that pass through my brain, to see it again and again on just the touch of my finger. Anyway, I got the answer of little things that I let it pass un-notice before, because I am so busy settling down quick and to get everything done, while the fact its the hunting moment that makes little things goes on like the lovebirds in the ferris wheel. 

Love