Sunday, June 17

Liquid Sunshine

Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “You owe me”. Look what happen to the love like that. It lights the whole sky, but few days ago, the sky look sick and the sun look intense. Earth definitely owe them. Humans owe them, we should love them more. 

Yesterday was an eye opener, it felt like it finally answered all the questions that I have been denying I had, lingering around like those wind that hit your face once in a while, then gone. 

I have been interviewed by bunch of open minded college students who seeing me as an inspiration. I felt like those wind really hit me hard on my face. It has been a while, because I am alone. 

All of us who labor in the science know that it can be a lonely existence. We often find ourselves living a life of solitary dreams, disconnected from others and driven by a vision that no one else seems to value or share. On some days, this can become overwhelming. 

We then thirst for a single voice of understanding that will reach into our solitary lives and reassure us that the path we have chosen is worth, and that the rewards it offers are worth the loneliness it entails. And that single voice from yesterday, warm my heart and almost make me teary, cause I realized from others view, I am doing the hardest thing on earth, and I am alone. 


And the happiest moment is, I do not realize how hard is that, until yesterday. Cause perhaps, I love what I am doing, since I cram into a bus everyday for 3 hours a day just to see my precious keratinocytes and fibroblast growing 

I am such a bracelet :)