Sunday, August 14

Lovecraft

I am thankful for..

…..the mess to clean up after dinner/lunch
because it means I have been surrounded by family who still dine together

…..the phone bill I pay
because it means that I have friends/family to call

……the jeans that fit a little too snug
because it means I have enough to eat

…...my freckles on my face
because it means I have been kissed by the sun

…….the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot
because it means I’m capable of walking

……all the complaining I hear about government
because it means we have freedom of speech

……annoying skype call in a middle of sleep
because it means I still have somebody who far in distance, but always remember me

…..windows/floor that need cleaning
because it means I have home

…..the annoying alarm that goes off in early morning hours
because it means that I am alive