Friday, August 12

It Was As Though Rainbow Had Melted into My Eyes


When everybody else on the wheel giving the stranger’s look
When everybody else on the wheel with the fierce face looking straight on the road
Trying to avoid the traffic as though they could escape the road somehow
Me looking from slightly above them, observing each one driving a car; each one in one car
Very rich Malaysian

From inside the bus, I could see many colors; colors of people like a rainbow
Everyone with their own space; space of mind even though it looks there was no space in the bus
Me too. With my own space, holding my “The Bronze Horseman” like hugging my loved ones
which sometimes I left it at home cause it was so heavy to carry
I felt bad sometimes, as though I left my loved ones home

But as long as I carry him inside my heart; the rest of the day will just fall into places

By the way, I have my favorite wall in my room; as the one I imagined, in fact better. Because of this wall, I commute to my work 90 minutes and home another 90 minutes by bus!

By the way, I’m so happy to get this jersey all the way from my Alexander in Sydney, and I little bit jakun on this milo dinosaur ;D


Have a good Ramadhan everyone !