Saturday, January 26

Vuvuzela

I just got back from SCM and my favorite little gem, Qalesha. She’s just a magic and hit me with one of her magic wand like no other. I just grab her up and pointing upon the sky and showing her few stars and remind her the song of twinkle little star. Precious. Few hours before that, of course going out with my man. And I snapped this with the laziness of removing my make up. Thank god he’s already asleep. This is the prove babyyy :*
 
Breath Bashira. I just got a pocket watch with bronze stone as the cover make me feel like Snow White again, or perhaps Alice in the Wonderland. Dancing in the heart right away and he just smiled away. How could a guy still exist in this world knowing that I would prefer a pocket watch compared to a Prada handbag? I don’t know but being with someone that actually keep you from becoming like everyone else expected you to be, is an Olympic gold.
 
I finally said something that I shouldn’t but I feel it is necessary. What were I thinking? Not that I am not sure of but sometimes the words, that particular statement have to get out, not for the listener, for it gives you strength. Too good to be true thing, which probably it is, but I dare to say not. Whatever it is, Allah knows best and I am anticipating it.