Friday, February 10

Slow and Soft



It gets to half of February soon. Everything is moving so soft and slow so far. Not like when studying time, when our heart is struck with exams, quizzes and assignments. Making the heart skip a beat, cause it is going so fast. Prolly only in the heart, not in the everything.

Starting from the beginning of the year, it sounds so different from last year. In fact, no sound at all. The serenity of Kuala Kurau and the firework thumping from Sydney Harbour Bridge distinguish perfectly, but two things remain: the loved person I am with, and the dream

It reminds me of how dreamy I am when I am strolling on the rock of Bondi-Coogee Coastal Walk with my man, while looking front on the Subhnallah sunset view. Its amazing, how your eyes cant communicate with your mouth, and the eyes just decided to keep it as a secret. And the edge of Bondi-Coogee rock full with dreamy people who do nothing too, but staring at the shy sun. Priceless

And I feel this is so theraputic compared to the bombastic words of science on a piece of paper. I need a break

;)